Sometimes, no matter what you try, it doesn’t help you lose weight. Whether caused by hormone imbalance, thyroid dysfunction, or adrenal fatigue, we can address the problem and develop a weight loss plan that works for you*.
We have several customizable weight loss programs to help you reach your goals*.
Releana(R) Weight Loss Program
Our Releana(R) Weight Loss Program is a medically supervised weight loss plan using Releana (R), a prescription HCG. We are proud to be the first and only provider for this plan in Idaho.
- Releana helps you lose fat, not muscle or bone*
- Patients lose up to 1lb a day*
- Patients average 20lbs of Weight loss in a Month*
Healthy Transformation Weight Loss Program
Healthy Transformation is an independent home based weight loss with minimal supervision. This is for those motivated to work on their own. This program was clinically designed to stimulate your metabolism to burn unhealthy fat while giving your body important nutrition for overall health.*
- Weight Loss with high protein shakes and soup mixes*
- Advanced Daily Supplement packets, probiotic, and fiber mix
- Easy to Follow instructions, menu plans, and recipes
- Simple Excercise Plan
First Line Therapy Weight Loss Program
First Line Therapy is a very individualized program that utilizes a well-studied program that customizes nutrition and lifestyle changes with regular medical supervision. This is also a disease reduction program and its goal is to help our patients achieve and maintain a healthy body composition to improve the chances of successfully managing disease*. FirstLine Therapy is structured with professional supervision to help you:
- Establish realistic, personalized goals to improve health*
- Monitor your progress and help you stay on track
- Learn how to eat and shop for healthy, nutritious foods that manage cravings*
- Relax and manage unhealthy stress*
*Results may vary from person to person. Please contact us for more information for how we can tailor any of the above programs to your specific needs and goals.